GE Zigbee Plug-In Smart Switch Module, Dual Outlet
Add Zigbee to a Plug-In Without Losing An Outlet
Enable Zigbee control for a plug-in On/Off device without having to lose a power outlet by plugging your device into the GE Zigbee Plug-In Smart Switch Module, Dual Outlet. Simply plug your device into the module's Zigbee 3-prong outlet, and plug the module into any grounded power outlet. You can now turn your device On/Off using a Zigbee controller, the module's local button, or the appliance's switch.
- One "always on" outlet, one Zigbee outlet
- Zigbee outlet supports loads up to 1/3 HP or 1800W/15A resistive
- Works with incandescent lamps up to 600W
- Control the Zigbee outlet via remote or local button
- Zigbee certified (HA 1.2) for reliable compatibility
- Horizontal configuration prevents blocking of nearby outlets
This "dual outlet" module provides two different outlets, one standard pass-through outlet that always stays powered and one outlet that is Zigbee controlled. The Zigbee controlled outlet supports a plug-in incandescent lamp up to 600 Watts (5A), or a load up to 1/3 HP or 1800W/15A resistive. Because the module plugs in horizontally, it doesn't cover up other outlets.
The GE ZigBee Smart Devices report energy usage of connected devices in wattage (W) and kilowatt hours (kWh) providing the information and automation needed to reduce energy consumption and save money.
NOTE: Requires a Zigbee HA 1.2 compatible controller. For indoor use only. Must not exceed 600 Watts Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive; or 1/3 HP Motor. Total load capacity for both outlets is 1800W (15A) Resistive.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- LED Status Indicator
- HA 1.2 Home Automation Certification
- Over-The-Air updates and upgrades
- Energy Monitoring (W and kWh) enabled
- Manufacturer Part #: 45853GE
- Protocol: ZigBee HA 1.2 – Certified
- Signal Frequency: 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.15.4
- Wireless Range: Up to 120 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest ZigBee receiver module.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Max Load (ZigBee Outlet):
- Incandescent: 600W
- Motor: 1/3 HP
- Resistive: 1800W (15A)
- Max Load (Both Outlets): 15 Amps, 1800W Resistive
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years