GE Zigbee Plug-In Smart Dimmer Module, Dual Outlet
Add Zigbee to a Lamp Without Losing An Outlet
Enable Zigbee control for a dimmable plug-in lamp without having to lose a power outlet by plugging your lamp into the GE Zigbee Plug-In Smart Dimmer Module, Dual Outlet. Simply plug your lamp into the module's Zigbee 2-prong outlet, and plug the module into any grounded power outlet. You can now turn your lamp On/Off and Dim/Brighten using a Zigbee controller, the module's local button, or the appliance's switch.
- One "always on" outlet, one Zigbee outlet
- Zigbee outlet supports incandescents and dimmable CFLs/LEDs
- Control the Zigbee outlet via remote or local button
- Zigbee certified (HA 1.2) for reliable compatibility
- Horizontal configuration prevents blocking of nearby outlets
This "dual outlet" module provides two different outlets, one standard pass-through outlet that always stays powered and one outlet that is Zigbee controlled. The Zigbee controlled outlet supports a plug-in incandescent light up to 300 Watts, or a dimmable CFL/LED up to 100 Watts. Because the module plugs in horizontally, it doesn't cover up other outlets.
The GE ZigBee Smart Devices report energy usage of connected devices in wattage (W) and kilowatt hours (kWh) providing the information and automation needed to reduce energy consumption and save money.
NOTE: Requires a Zigbee HA 1.2 compatible controller. For indoor use only. Must not exceed 300 Watts Incandescent; or 100 Watts CFL/LED. Total load capacity for both outlets is 1800W (15A) Resistive.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Overload Power Shutdown to enhance safety
- LED Status Indicator
- HA 1.2 Home Automation Certification
- Over-The-Air updates and upgrades
- Energy Monitoring (W and kWh) enabled
- Manufacturer Part #: 45852GE
- Protocol: ZigBee HA 1.2 – Certified
- Signal Frequency: 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.15.4
- Wireless Range: Up to 120 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest ZigBee receiver module.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Max Load (ZigBee Outlet): 2.5A
- Incandescent: 300W
- Dimmable CFL/LED: 100W
- Max Load (Pass-Through Outlet): 1500W
- Max Load (Both Outlets): 15 Amps, 1800W Resistive
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years