GE Zigbee In-wall Smart Switch with Energy Monitoring
Add Zigbee to Wired Light Fixtures & Devices
Enable Zigbee On/Off control for your wired light or appliance by replacing its standard wall switch with the GE Zigbee In-Wall Smart Switch. The rocker switch provides On/Off control, and can be included in multiple automation groups or scenes. A blue LED indicator helps guide you to the switch through the dark (can be disabled).
- Works with incandescent, LED, halogen and fluorescent lighting
- Supports loads up to 900W, 1/2 HP, or 1440W/12A resistive
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple groups or scenes
- Zigbee certified (HA 1.2) for reliable compatibility
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
Available Colors: Includes White and Light Almond color change paddles. Black, Brown and Ivory sold separately.
The GE ZigBee Smart Devices report energy usage of connected devices in wattage (W) and kilowatt hours (kWh) providing the information and automation needed to reduce energy consumption and save money.
The Zigbee In-Wall Smart Switch works with incandescent, LED, halogen and fluorescent lighting, as well as any on/off resistive load up to 1440W (12A) and motor loads up to 1/2 HP.
The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and works in conjunction with up to two aux/remote switches (requires the toggle or rocker-style GE Smart Lighting Control Add-On Switch, sold separately). This model can also be included in multiple zones/scenes.
The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation additionally requires a traveler wire.
- In-Wall Smart Switch
- (2) Interchangeable Paddles (White, Light Almond)
NOTE: Requires a Zigbee HA 1.2 compatible controller. For indoor use only. Requires wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Traveler wire required for multi-way installation. Wallplate sold separately.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Equipped with screw terminals instead of flying leads
- LED can be enabled/disabled manually
- HA 1.2 Home Automation Certification
- Over-The-Air updates and upgrades
- Energy Monitoring (W and kWh) enabled
- Manufacturer Part #: 45856GE
- Protocol: ZigBee HA 1.2 – Certified
- Signal Frequency: 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.15.4
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest ZigBee receiver module.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Max Load:
- Incandescent: 900W
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- Resistive Load: 1440W (12A)
- Wire Gauge Requirements: Use 14 AWG or larger wires suitable for at least 80°C
- Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F (25°C)
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC, UL
- Warranty: 2 Years