GE Z-Wave Wireless Keypad Wall Controller
Designed For Use As A Secondary Controller
As an alternative to Z-Wave handheld remotes, the GE Z-Wave Wireless Keypad Controller allows you to create and manage custom lighting scenes right from an easy-to-use wall-mounted screen. The keypad provides control for up to four groups and four scenes, and features soft touch buttons that emit an ambient LED amber glow when pressed.
- Supports up to four groups and four scenes
- Low profile design matches standard wall plates
- Compatible with all Z-Wave certified lighting products
- Mounting hardware and batteries included
The keypad is easy to use as a secondary controller – simply copy the network data from your primary controller. The keypad can be mounted using double-sided tape (included) for a quick and easy installation, or with two screws (included).
- Keypad Controller (with wallplate)
- Double-Sided Tape
- (2) Mounting Screws
- (2) CR2032 Batteries
Note: For indoor use only.
Z-Wave Compatible Automation Hubs
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 45631
- Power Source: 3V DC; 2 x CR2032 batteries in parallel
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 2.3V
- Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module. (Obstacles reduce range by 25-30%.)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 2 Year