GE Z-Wave Plus Portable Smart Motion Sensor (Gen5)
Take Motion Sensing Anywhere Around Your Home
Imagine what you could do with a Z-Wave motion sensor that you can set up anywhere within your home at a moment's notice. That's the magic of the GE Z-Wave Plus Portable Smart Motion Sensor (Gen5). You can also quickly switch between three different motion-detecting sensitivity levels (low, medium, and high) using a button on the back of the sensor, allowing you to adjust on the fly when moving from one environment to another.
For example, while waiting for an important package to arrive, you could monitor your doorstep for motion, choosing the "low" sensitivity level to make sure only people at your door trigger an alert and not pedestrians on the sidewalk. Later on, when you move the sensor to the playroom to make sure your kids don't break the rules and go in during nap time, you could quickly choose the "high" sensitivity level to cover the entire room.
- Detects motion up to 45 feet away within 180 degrees
- Three sensitivity levels: low, medium, high
- Sits on a flat surface or mounts to ceiling/wall
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Powered by batteries or optional USB connection
The sensor can be powered by the included lithium batteries or via its USB port (cable and adapter not included). Although the sensor is designed to sit on any flat surface for easy portability, it comes with a ball swivel base and the necessary anchors and screws for optional wall or ceiling mounting.
- Red LED indicates motion activation; blue LED indicates programming changes and status
- Easy button-press programming
- Supports association with up to five devices
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Portable Smart Motion Sensor
- (2) CR123 Batteries
- Swivel Base Mount
- Mounting Anchors and Screws
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller. Optional USB power cable not included.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 34193
- Power: Two CR123 lithium cell batteries (included); USB power option 5V/500mA (not included)
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- PIR Range: Up to 180 degrees
- PIR Distance: Up to 45 feet
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years