GE Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Smart Switch Module, Dual Outlet (Gen5)
Add Z-Wave to a Plug-In Without Losing an Outlet
Enable Z-Wave control for a plug-in appliance/device and avoid sacrificing a power outlet by plugging your appliance into the GE Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Smart Switch Module, Dual Outlet (Gen5). Simply plug your appliance into the module's Z-Wave 2-prong outlet, and plug the module into any grounded power outlet. You can now turn your appliance On/Off using a Z-Wave controller, the module's local button, or the appliance's switch.
- One "always on" outlet, one Z-Wave outlet
- Z-Wave outlet supports loads up to 1/2 HP or 1800W/15A resistive
- Works with incandescent lamps up to 600W
- Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Horizontal configuration prevents blocking of nearby outlets
This "dual outlet" model features two different outlets, one pass-through outlet that always stays powered and one outlet that is Z-Wave controlled. The Z-Wave controlled outlet supports an incandescent light up to 600 Watts (5A), or a load up to 1/2 HP or 1800W/15A resistive. Because the module plugs in horizontally, it doesn't cover up other outlets.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 14282
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Maximum load for both outlets: 15A, 1800W Resistive
- Maximum load for the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 600W (5A) Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range: Up to 132 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years
This device supports lifeline (association group 1). This Z-Wave device has advanced features that allow you to customize your experience. These features can only be adjusted by a Z-Wave enabled controller that supports the Z-Wave Configuration command class.