GE Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Smart Dimmer Module, Single Outlet (Gen5)
Z-Wave For Plug-In Lamps
Enable Z-Wave control for a dimmable plug-in lamp by plugging it into the GE Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Smart Dimmer Module, Single Outlet (Gen5). Simply plug your lamp into the module's 2-prong outlet, and plug the module into any grounded power outlet. You can now turn your lamp On/Off and Dim/Brighten using a Z-Wave controller, the module's local button, or the lamp's switch. The Z-Wave controlled outlet supports a dimmable incandescent light up to 300 Watts, or a dimmable LED/CFL up to 100 Watts. And because the module plugs in horizontally, it doesn't cover up other outlets.
- Supports dimmable incandescent, CFL, and LED lights
- Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button
- Button glows blue when light is switched on
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Horizontal configuration prevents blocking of nearby outlets
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller. Does not have a secondary pass-through outlet.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 28167
- Color: White
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Maximum load for the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 2.5A; 300W Incandescent or 100W Dimmable CFL/LED. Z-Wave controlled outlet is fused @ 5A. This fuse is not user serviceable.
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC, Z-Wave Plus
- Warranty: 2 Year
This device supports lifeline (association group 1). This Z-Wave device has advanced features that allow you to customize your experience. These features can only be adjusted by a Z-Wave enabled controller that supports the Z-Wave Configuration command class.