GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control
Z-Wave For Your Ceiling Fan
Add Z-Wave Plus remote control to your ceiling fan by installing the GE 14287 Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control (U.S.). This switch replaces any previously installed indoor fan control. Once the switch is wired in, you can turn the fan On/Off and choose from three speeds (High, Medium, Low) locally or remotely with your Z-Wave controller. The switch has a built-in signal repeater to strengthen and extend the range of your Z-Wave wireless network.
- 3-speed and On/Off fan control
- LED indicates fan speed and points out the switch in the dark
- Inclusion into scenes or scheduled events
- Optional voice-control with Amazon Alexa via compatible smart hubs
Available Colors: White rocker installed. Light Almond rocker included.
The GE 14287 Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control supports single-way or multi-way applications, and works in conjunction with up to three aux/remote switches (45710, sold separately). The switch can also be included in multiple scenes/zones.
Note: Requires a Z-Wave network controller. Wallplate not included. Not rated for outdoor use. Requires Line (Hot), Load, Neutral and Ground wires. Traveler wire required for multi-way applications. Controls fan motors only.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 14287
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Signal Frequency: Z-Wave Plus - 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Maximum Load: 1.5 Amps.
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Approvals: UL/cUL Listed. Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations.