GE Z-Wave Plug-In Dimmable Lamp Module
Z-Wave for Dimmable Lamps
Enable Z-Wave control for any dimmable plug-in light with the GE Z-Wave Plug-In Dimmable Lamp Module. Simply plug your light into the module, and plug the module into a standard power outlet. You can dim/brighten the light and turn it On/Off using either a Z-Wave controller or the module's built-in button. The module also detects use of the light's own local switch, so you can turn the light On/Off locally.
- One "always on" outlet, one Z-Wave outlet
- Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button
- Works with dimmable incandescent, CFL, and LED bulbs
- Adjustable dim levels supported for all bulb types
- Horizontal configuration prevents blocking nearby outlets
The Plug-In Dimmable Lamp Module features two different outlets, one pass-through outlet that always stays powered and one outlet that is Z-Wave controlled. The Z-Wave controlled outlet works with dimmable incandescent lights up to 300 Watts, and dimmable CFL/LED lights up to 100 Watts. The "always on" outlet supports any plug-in device up to 1500 Watts/15 Amps.
Note: Not rated for outdoor use. Z-Wave controlled outlet does not support fluorescent lights or motors.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 12718
- UPC: 030878127189
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load:
- Z-Wave Controlled Outlet: 300W Incandescent, 100W dimmable CFL/LED. Outlet is fused @ 5A. This fuse is not user serviceable.
- Pass-Through Outlet: 1500W
- Both Outlets: 15 Amps, 1800W Resistive
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years