GE Smart Lighting Control Add-On Rocker Switch
Create a Multi-Way Smart Control Switch
Combine a master GE Smart Control Switch with the GE Smart Lighting Control Add-On Rocker Switch (also known as the Add-On Paddle Switch) to create a 3-way or 4-way switch. This aux switch works in conjunction with GE In-Wall Z-Wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee Switches, Dimmers and Fan Controls. It allows you to control a single load with more than one switch, perfect for staircases, hallways, and more. The switch features space-saving screw terminals and neutral jumper wire.
- Used in 3-way or 4-way switch applications
- Screw terminal installation provides space efficiency
- Requires Neutral, Traveler and Ground wires
- Indoor use only, wallplate not included
Available Colors: Includes White and Light Almond color change paddles. Black, Brown and Ivory sold separately.
- Add-On Rocker Switch
- (2) Interchangeable Paddles (White, Light Almond)
NOTE: Not for standalone use; requires connection to a GE Smart Control Switch/Dimmer. Wallplate sold separately. For indoor use only.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 12723
- Color: White and Light Almond color change paddles.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Wire Gauge Requirements: Use 14 AWG or larger wires suitable for at least 80°C for supplying Line (HOT), Load, Neutral, Ground and Traveler connections.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC, UL
- Warranty: 2 Year