GE Enbrighten Zigbee In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet, White
Replace a Standard Outlet with a Zigbee Controlled Outlet
Add Zigbee remote control to any small plug-in device or lamp with the GE Enbrighten Zigbee In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet, White. This smart outlet includes a pass-through "always on" top outlet and a Zigbee controlled bottom outlet, allowing virtually any low voltage plug-in device to be included into your automated network. This outlet utilizes Zigbee 3.0 technology, which enables it to directly connect to Amazon Echo products for voice control commands without requiring a Zigbee hub. Non voice command automated functions still require a compatible Zigbee hub.
- One "always on" outlet, one Zigbee controlled outlet
- Can be included in multiple Zigbee automated groups or scenes
- Supports direct connection with Amazon Echo products without requiring a Zigbee compatible hub
- Local On/Off button allows for manual control of the outlet
- Tamper-resistant design prevents insertion of foreign objects
The receptacle uses your existing wiring for easy installation (neutral wire required). As a tamper-resistant receptacle, this model prevents foreign objects from being inserted into the electrical slots, providing built-in protection that is superior to conventional protection plates or outlet caps.
The Zigbee controlled outlet supports a plug-in incandescent lamp up to 1000 Watts, LEDS and CFLS up to 3.75A, a motor load up to 1/2 HP, or 1800W/15A resistive load. The entire receptacle (both outlets) can handle a total load up to 1800W/15A.
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate sold separately. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- Direct voice command control compatible only with select Amazon Echo products.
- A compatible Zigbee hub is required for non-voice controlled automated functions.
GE: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, GE Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. GE develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 43102
- Power: 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Total max load for both outlets: 1800W (15A) resistive
- Max load for Zigbee-controlled outlet:
- 1000W incandescent
- 1/2HP motor
- 1800W (15A) resistive
- 3.75A LED/CFL
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Zigbee receiver.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited