GE Enbrighten Zigbee In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer With QuickFit And SimpleWire, White
Add Remote Control Over Dimmable Lights via Zigbee and Voice Control
The GE Enbrighten Zigbee In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer With QuickFit and SimpleWire, White adds remote Dim/Brighten control for compatible lights, along with On/Off control over fans or appliances using Zigbee wireless technology. The toggle dimmer can be included in multiple automation groups or scenes and a blue LED indicator informs you of the switch's status and leads you to the switch through the dark. This wall switch utilizes Zigbee 3.0 technology, which enables it to directly connect to Amazon Echo products for voice control commands without requiring a Zigbee hub. Non voice command automated functions still require a compatible Zigbee hub.
- Adds remote control over dimmable lights, fans, and appliances using Zigbee wireless technology
- Adjust light levels for dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen lights
- Range up to 150 ft (line of sight) between the closest Zigbee receiver and wireless controller
- Suitable for single- or multi-pole applications with compatible add-on switches
- Can be included in multiple Zigbee automated groups or scenes
- Supports direct connection with Amazon Echo products without requiring a Zigbee compatible hub
The In-Wall Smart Dimmer includes QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit switches are 20% smaller than older switch models with no break-off tabs to remove. This more compact design makes them ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire features include auto-detecting line/load terminals, which simplifies installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly.
The Smart Toggle Dimmer supports single-pole or up to 5-way wiring configurations with compatible add-on switches (JA46200), and can be integrated into multiple automated zones/scenes in your Zigbee system. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a neutral wire.
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- Direct voice command control compatible only with select Amazon Echo products.
- A compatible Zigbee hub is required for non-voice controlled automated functions.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
GE: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, GE Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. GE develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 43090
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz IEEE 802.15.4
- Max Load Ratings:
- 1-Gang: 600W
- 2-Gang: 500W
- 3-Gang: 400W incandescent; 300W CFL/LED
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Zigbee receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited