GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Toggle In-Wall Smart Dimmer
Control Dimmable Light Fixtures & Devices With Z-Wave
The GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Toggle In-Wall Smart Dimmer adds Z-Wave remote and local On/Off/Dim/Brighten control for wired lights or appliances. The dimmer switch can be installed in single or multi-way wire applications and included in multiple automation scenes. A blue LED indicator leads you to the switch in the dark.
- Works with dimmable incandescent, LED and CFL lighting
- Supports loads up to 600W incandescent or 300W dimmable CFL/LEDs
- Range up to 150 ft (line of sight) between the closest Z-wave receiver and wireless controller
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple automated groups or scenes
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
The GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Toggle In-Wall Smart Dimmer includes QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit switches are 20% smaller than older switch models with no break-off tabs to remove. This more compact design makes them ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire features include auto-detecting line/load terminals, which simplifies installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Z-Wave Plus Toggle In-Wall Smart Dimmer works with incandescent, LED, and CFL lights. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, using up to four add-on switches in 3, 4, 5 or 6-way wiring configurations. This model can also be included in multiple Z-Wave automated zones/scenes. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a neutral wire.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 46204
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Maximum Loads: 600W, 2-gang 500W or 3-gang 400W incandescent, 300W Dimmable CFL/LED
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited