GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plug-In Outdoor Smart Switch, Black
Turn On/Off Outdoor Lights with Z-Wave
Add Z-Wave On/Off remote control to outdoor devices or lights in your yard or patio with the GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plug-In Outdoor Smart Switch, Black. This smart weather-resistant plug-in module adds Z-Wave On/Off control to plug-in devices from a Z-Wave controller (not included), the module's local button, or a connected switch.
- Outdoor plug-in module adds Z-Wave On/Off control from a Z-Wave controller, pushbutton, or local switch
- LED light indicates plugged in device status
- Rainproof design protects the module and plugged in device
- Can be included in multiple Z-Wave automated groups or scenes
- Voice control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
The Plug-In Outdoor Smart Switch supports incandescent loads up to 600 Watts, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or resistive loads up to 1800W. The plug-in module is compatible with incandescent, LED, CFL, or halogen outdoor lights and small water pumps.
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 14298
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Max Load:
- Incandescent: 600W (5A)
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- Resistive: 1800W (15A)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental Conditions: Rainproof, suitable for outdoor use.
- Warranty: 2 Years