GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Toggle Smart Switch
Control Wired Light Fixtures & Devices With Z-Wave
The GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Toggle Smart Switch replaces a standard on/off switch with a Z-Wave Plus smart switch that adds local and remote control for a wired load. The toggle switch provides On/Off control for single or multi-way loads, can be included in automation groups or scenes, and is Amazon Alexa and Google Home compatible. Additionally, a blue LED indicator helps you find the switch in the dark.
- Z-Wave Plus light switch adds remote On/Off control to wired single or multi-way applications
- Works with incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting
- Supports incandescent loads up to 960W, motor loads rated 1/2 HP, or 1800W(15A) resistive loads
- Range up to 150 ft line of sight between the closest Z-wave receiver and wireless controller
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple groups or scenes
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
The GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Toggle Smart Switch includes QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit: Provides a housing that's smaller by 20% with no break-off tabs to remove, ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire: Auto-detects line/load terminals, simplifying installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. It also features an offset dual ground terminal to avoid switch box mounting screws.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Smart Switch works with incandescent, CFL, and LED lights, as well as any on/off resistive load up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and works in conjunction with up to four additional GE Auxiliary or Add-On Switches, sold separately. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a traveler wire.
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller.
- Uses standard single-gang wallplate, sold separately. For indoor use only.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 46202
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104'F (0 to 40'C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited