GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control, White
Remote Z-Wave Control For Your Ceiling Fan
Add remote three-speed fan control to your fan with the GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control, White. This Z-Wave Plus smart fan switch commands up to two connected fans with On/Off controls and three speed levels (High, Medium, Low) locally or remotely with your Z-Wave controller. The switch has a built-in signal repeater to strengthen and extend the range of your Z-Wave wireless network.
- Z-Wave smart switch provides On/Off and 3-speed fan control locally & with Z-Wave controller
- LED indicates fan speed and reveals the switch in the dark
- Supports multi-way applications with up to four add-on switches and up to two fans
- Z-Wave signal repeater extends Z-Wave network up to 150ft line of sight
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- For use with only split-capacitor or shaded-pole ceiling fan motors.
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller for remote control.
- Wallplate not included. Not rated for outdoor use.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 55258
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Signal Frequency: Z-Wave Plus – 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Max Load: 2.5 Amps for no more than two identical fans connected to the switch
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Approvals: UL/cUL Listed. Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations.