GE Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Switch With QuickFit And SimpleWire
Control Wired Light Fixtures & Devices With Z-Wave
The GE Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Switch With QuickFit™ And SimpleWire™ uses Z-Wave technology to add remote On/Off control for commercial lighting or appliance applications via Z-Wave. The paddle switch can be included in multiple automation groups or scenes and a blue LED indicator informs you of the switch's status and leads you to the switch through the dark.
- Supports residential loads up to 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications
- Range up to 150 ft (line of sight) between the closest Z-wave receiver and wireless controller
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple automated groups or scenes
- White and Light Almond paddles included
The In-Wall Smart Switch includes QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit switches are 20% smaller than older switch models with no break-off tabs to remove. This more compact design makes them ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire features include auto-detecting line/load terminals, which simplifies installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly.
The In-Wall Smart Switch works with residential and commercial lighting applications, as well as any On/Off resistive load up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or up to 3, 4, 5 or 6-way wiring configurations, along with the ability to be integrated into multiple automated zones/scenes. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a neutral wire.
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 43072
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited