GE Enbrighten Add-On Toggle Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire
Control Wired Light Fixtures With Multiple Switches
Configure an additional switch to control your smart lighting with the GE Enbrighten Add-On Toggle Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire. This add-on toggle switch functions as part of a GE/Jasco multi-way lighting configuration, providing an additional location for On/Off/Dim/Brighten control, depending on the connected master switch. If the connected GE/Jasco master switch is a part of a Z-Wave or Zigbee automation network, the Add-On Toggle Switch will operate the same as the master switch.
- Add-On switch for GE/Jasco smart switches in multi-way applications
- Works with incandescent, LED, CFL, and halogen lighting
- Capable of Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee, and Bluetooth remote control when paired with a similarly compatible master switch
The GE Enbrighten Add-On Toggle Switch is also designed with new QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit: Provides a housing that's smaller by 20% with no break-off tabs to remove, which is ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire: Auto-detects line/load terminals, making installation easier and quicker by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. It also features an offset dual ground terminal to avoid switch box mounting screws.
The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Neutral, Ground, and Traveler. The switch is not a stand-alone device and must be used in a multi-pole application with a GE/Jasco master switch.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Single-gang wallplate sold separately. For indoor use only.
- The add-on switch is not wireless enabled and must be used exclusively with one of the GE/Jasco switches.
- It is not designed for stand-alone use to control an electrical load. It does not have wireless functionality and does not act as a repeater in your wireless control network.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 46200
- Power: 120/277VAC, 60Hz
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited