GE Enbrighten Add-On Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire
Expand Control Over Electrical Loads
Create multi-way wiring zones with the GE Enbrighten Add-On Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire. This add-on rocker switch is designed to work with a GE-branded master switch by increasing the amount of switches that can control a single load. If the Add-On Switch is connected to a Dimmer Switch, the Add-On Switch will be able to support dim/brighten controls; if it is connected to Fan Speed controller, the switch can adjust a connected fan's speed. The switch can also be remotely controlled by an automation hub compatible with GE or Jasco switches.
- Add-on Switch shares control of loads if connected to a GE or Jasco master switch
- Works with LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent lighting
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple groups or scenes
- Capable of Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee, and Bluetooth remote control when paired with a similarly compatible master switch
The GE EnbrightenAdd-On Switch is also designed with new QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit: Provides a housing that's smaller by 20% with no break-off tabs to remove, which is ideal for for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire: Auto-detects line/load terminals, making installation easier and quicker by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. It also features an offset dual ground terminal to avoid switch box mounting screws.
The Z-Wave Plus On/Off Wall Switch works with LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent lighting, as well as any on/off resistive load up to 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and works in conjunction with up to five switches (requires a master GE or Jasco toggle or rocker-style Smart Switch, sold separately). This model can also be included in multiple zones/scenes.
The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a traveler wire.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- For indoor use only.
- Neutral wire required for operation.
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller for remote operation.
- Designed only for use with permanent in-wall fixtures.
- Wallplate not included.
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 46199
- Power: 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited