FortrezZ Large Size Automated Shut-Off Valve
Prevent Damage With Automatic Water Shut-Off
Protect your home from water damage using automated shut-off valves with the FortrezZ Z-Wave Large Sized Automated Shut-Off Actuator with Large Valve. This Z-Wave automated water shut-off valve immediately seals off your water main as soon as a water leak is detected from a connected leak sensor. This actuator comes with either a 1.5" or 2" brass valve, connecting cable, wired leak sensor, and a control panel.
Connect the Actuator to your Z-Wave network to allow it to coordinate with wireless water and leak sensors around your property. Receive mobile alerts configure the actuator remotely on your smart device through your Z-Wave app.
- Automated Actuator with Large Valve seals water main when leaks are detected
- Works with wired and wireless water sensors to minimize potential water damage
- Manual On/Off buttons allow local valve control
- Z-Wave enrollment enables remote control and alerts through compatible mobile Z-Wave app
- Color-coded LED indicates current valve position and network status
- Available valve sizes: 1.5", 2"
In addition to automatic valve control, the Z-Wave Automated Water Valve Actuator allows you to manually close and open the valve anytime with the motor's built-in On/Off buttons or remotely through your Z-Wave network.
The FortrezZ Z-Wave Indoor Automated Water Valve Actuator comes with two main components: the Z-Wave enabled valve actuator (motor) and the water sensor. This kit includes a brass water valve which connects to your water supply line. Professional installation is highly recommended. In order to make valve installation easier, you can attach the brass water valve to the water supply line first, then attach the motor to the brass water valve.
The included water sensor probe connects to the motor with its 9-foot cord. Place the probe near any water-using appliance, such as a water heater, sink, bathtub, etc. to detect water leaks and flooding. When water is detected, the sensor signals the motor to close the valve and to alert you through your Z-Wave network.
Add an unlimited number of wireless Z-Wave water sensors (sold separately) to your Z-Wave system to monitor for leaks in multiple locations around your home.
- Z-Wave Valve Actuator (Motor)
- Brass Water Valve
- Connecting Cable, 50ft
- Hard-Wired Water Sensor Probe
- Power Adapter, 110V
- Owner's Manual
- Although the valve can operate without a Z-Wave connection, remote control requires a Z-Wave network controller, sold separately.
- All FortrezZ brass valves comply with published NSF61 standards which restrict lead and other metal contaminants to safe levels for drinking water systems; the lead-free valves are approved for sale in all U.S. States, and comply with California AB1953 and Vermont S.152 laws.
- For indoor use only. Not rated for outdoor installation.
- Included hard-wired sensor probe is not available for individual purchase. It comes in complete kits only. Additional wireless Z-Wave sensors are available for individual purchase, sold separately.
Reinforce Your Home With FortrezZ
With more than 20 years of experience in developing RF wireless technologies, FortrezZ LLC is now a leading design and manufacturing company for high-grade automation and security products. FortrezZ is committed to excellence in every aspect, from product construction to customer satisfaction, and has become a valued member of the reputable Z-Wave Alliance. Feel confident in your installations with FortrezZ products.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 1.5" Large Valve: WV03ACT150
- 2" Large Valve: WV03ACT200
- Frequency: 908.4MHz (U.S.) Z-Wave
- Ball Valve: Full port brass forged body
- Seats: RTFE
- Seals: Viton
- Ambient Temperature: 35 to 105 degrees F (1.67 to 40.56 degrees C)
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 4x (weather-resistant)
- Voltage: 110 VAC converted to 12VDC (Class 2 power converter with 20-foot cord supplied), 1.3A full load. Option to install additional 12VDC battery (car or riding mower) as a power backup (not supplied).
- Approvals: Meets approvals of state and municipal authorities. FCC, IC certified.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited