First Alert AC Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Lithium Battery Backup (Open Box)
Detects Smoke & Carbon Monoxide
Keep your family safe from both smoke and carbon monoxide leaks with the First Alert AC Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 10 Year Lithium Battery Backup. This detector features ionization technology and an electromechanical sensor with Intelligent Sensing Technology that reduces unwanted or nuisance alarms. It connects directly to your home electrical system and comes with a 10 year lithium battery backup.
- Intelligent Sensing Technology that reduces unwanted or nuisance alarms
- Improved UV resistance prevents discoloration over time
- Dust cover included to keep the alarm clean during construction
- Can be interconnected with other BRK Alarms
- Easy to install and maintain
The alarm includes "Smart Interconnect" technology, enabling it to interconnect with other BRK Smoke, Heat, and "Smart Interconnect" CO Alarms. When smoke is detected, all alarms sound the distinctive smoke horn pattern. When CO is detected, all alarms sound the CO horn pattern. Alarms that do not have the "Smart Interconnect" feature remain silent during a CO alarm. Additionally, the Latching Alarm Indicator easily identifies the initiating alarm even after the alarm condition has subsided.
Latching Alarm Indicator
As part of the Smart Technology system, the Latching Alarm feature remembers which detector in your home initiated an alarm. When interconnected in a series of detectors, the unit that triggered the alarm rapidly flashes its red LED indicator. After the alarm condition subsides, the initiating unit will store in memory or "latch" the information and begin to flash the green LED indicator two seconds on, two seconds off, signaling the source of smoke.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
This alarm is designed for easy installation with its Perfect Mount System, which includes a gasketless base and a mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment. The alarm is also designed for easy maintenance. The mounting bracket features a large opening for easy access to wiring, and a side load battery drawer provides quick battery replacement without the need to remove the alarm from the ceiling or wall.
- Smoke Detector
- Dust Cover
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Components
NOTE: Requires the 120VAC Smart Relay (sold separately) to activate an alert device.
BRK Brands: A Leader In Saving Lives
You can install BRK Brands, Inc. products with confidence! Our products are designed to save lives. It's a responsibility we don't take lightly. We build each smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm, heat alarm, and fire extinguisher to the highest standards. Over the years, we've seen competitors come and go. We're still here, still making the most recognized consumer brands of smoke and CO alarms on the market.
- Manufacturer Part #: SC9120LBL
- UPC: 029054015372
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Electronically simulates smoke or CO condition, causing the unit to alarm
- Press and hold test/silence button
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke or CO clears
- Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms
- Maximum of 12 smoke alarms
- Smoke Sensor: Dual Ionization
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Indicator Lights/Sounds:
- AC Power: Constant Green LED
- DC Power: Intermittent Red LED
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly
- Remote Alarm: Red LED out
- Latching Alarm: Green LED flashes 2 sec. on/2 sec. off after local alarm
- Low Battery Latch: Green LED flashes on for 2 seconds, off for 2 seconds
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz w/ 9V lithium battery backup
- Operating Current: 0.09 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Dimensions: 5.6(Dia) x 2.0(H) inches
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Listing: Listed to UL217 and UL2034 Standards
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited