FIBARO Z-Wave RGBW Controller
Set the Perfect Color for Multicolor LEDS
The FIBARO Z-Wave RGBW Controller allows you to wirelessly select the perfect colors and lighting effects for your multicolor LEDs. The controller supports the three standard RGB channels plus a white light channel, giving you the power to create a limitless palette of colors. The RGBW controller also features basic dimming control for four LED channels, and even accepts up to four inputs from analog sensors.
- Controls LED, RGB/RGBW strips, halogens, and fans
- Dim/brighten four independent channels of 12/24V LED lights
- Supports up to four analog sensors (0V-10V)
- Reports active and historic power consumption
- Compatible with any Z-Wave controller
Change Light Colors Based On Environmental Conditions
When you connect external analog sensors to the RGBW Controller, you can program the controller to change your light's color based on detected conditions. You can connect a wide variety of sensors, including temperature, light, humidity, flood and more.
Monitor Power Consumption for Connected Lights
The controller continually monitors the amount of energy consumed by your controlled lights. Each channel can be measured independently to give you a comprehensive assessment of energy usage.
As a universal RGBW Z-Wave controller, the unit employs a PWM output signal to control wired LED, RGB/RGBW strips, halogens, and fans. The IN and OUT terminals can be set up for LED control or analog signal readouts.
Note: Requires a Z-Wave network controller.
Z-Wave Compatible Automation Hubs
Innovative Z-Wave Solutions by FIBARO
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGRGBWM-441
- Power Supply: 12/24VDC
- Rated Output Power:
- Single output channel: 6A
- All output channels combined: 12A
- PWM Output Frequency: 244 Hz
- Electricity Consumption: 0.3W
- Radio Signal Power: 1mW
- For Installation in Boxes: Ø ≥ 50 mm
- Max Load (e.g. halogen bulbs):
- at 12V: 144W combined
- at 24V: 288W combined
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 165 feet (50 m) outdoors, or up to 100 feet (30 m) indoors (depending on terrain / building structure)
- Operational Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Dimensions: 42(L) x 37(W) x 17(H) mm
- Certifications: Z-Wave, ISO 9001, RoHS, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 12 Months