FIBARO Z-Wave Plus Keyfob, Gen5
A Z-Wave Remote Control For Your Home
Controlling your smart home has just gotten easier with the FIBARO Z-Wave Plus KeyFob (U.S). With an ergonomic compact shape and sleek raised buttons, the FIBARO KeyFob is an attractive device that provides smart home wireless control from the palm of your hand. More than 30 possible actions could be clicked to control any Z-Wave compatible device in your network. Just click one of the six raised buttons, or a combination of them, to turn on lights, open the front door, turn off the sprinklers, disarm the alarm, or close the garage door, and more. You can even activate predefined scenes in your Z-Wave network with a simple push of a button.
- Control Z-Wave compatible devices with a click of a button
- Upt to 30 different click combinations can be used
- Automatic pin lock protects against unauthorized use and accidental clicks
- Built-in LED indicates status of action
- Add it to your personal key chain and take it with you at all times
- Pocket size and battery powered
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Unlock the Possibilities for the Family and More
The FIBARO KeyFob can literally replace the keys to your front door (requires a compatible Z-Wave door lock, sold separately). By adding smart locks to your home, each member of the family can have a FIBARO KeyFob to unlock the door and activate specific scenes that could come in handy when arriving home, such as having the lights turn on and disarming the security alarm. A FIBARO KeyFob can also be given to hired help to allow access to specific smart home functions, such as opening the gate, unlocking the backdoor, or turning on the sprinklers. The FIBARO Keyfob offers a simple and convenient way to control your smart home so that life at home can be easy for everyone.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- FIBARO Z-Wave Plus Keyfob
- Battery (CR2450)
Notes: The FIBARO KeyFob is powered with a CR2450 battery (included). Using batteries other than specified may result in explosion.
FIBARO Home Automation
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGKF-601ZW5
- up to 164 feet (50m) outdoors
- up to 131 feet (40m) indoors
- Depending on terrain and building structure
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio Frequency:
- 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 Mhz US
- 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 Mhz EU
- 921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 Mhz AnZ
- 869.0 or 869.02 Mhz RU
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
- Power Supply: CR2450 3.0V battery (included)
- Battery Life: 2 years (default settings, max. 5 pushes per day and direct range)
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches (70 x 38 x 15 mm)
- R&TTE 1999/5/EC
- RoHS 2011/65/EU