FIBARO Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor
Alerts You When an Object Opens
The FIBARO Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor (U.S.) monitors any open/close object, such as a door, window, gate, garage, drawer, cabinet, etc. The wireless unit consists of two components: a magnet and a battery-powered reed sensor. When the two components separate, an alarm signal is sent to the Z-Wave network.
- Suitable for monitoring almost any open/close object
- Perfect for cabinets, refrigerator doors, or roller blinds
- Easily mounts with double-sided tape or screws
- Tamper button detects removal or tampering
- Automatically alerts you to low battery
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers
Available Colors: Gray, Beige, Dark Brown
To support advanced monitoring applications, the FIBARO Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor has an external binary-input for connection to an external switch. It also features an input for the FIBARO Temperature Sensor (DS18B20, not included).
- Double-Sided Tape
Note: Requires a Z-Wave network controller.
Innovative Z-Wave Solutions by FIBARO
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Easy installation without drilling and cabling
- Possibility to activate scenes by physical switch
- Compatible with any Z-Wave network controller
- Integrates with any traditional alarm system
- Powered from a single battery that lasts up to 2 years
- Manufacturer Part #: FGK-101 / 102 / 103 / 104 / 105 / 106 / 107
- Power Supply: One ER14250 (1/2AA) 3,6V battery
- Inputs: Single, potential-free
- Supported Temperature Sensors: Single, ER14250 1/2 AA 3.6V DC battery (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 164 feet (50 m) outdoors; 98 feet (30 m) indoors (depending on building structure)
- Dimensions: 3.0(L) x 0.67(W) x 0.75(H) inches (76 x 17 x 19 mm)
- Certifications: Z-Wave, UL, RoHS, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 12 Months
Ratings & Reviews
Working good so far
These look bigger in pictures than they actually are. They really blend in on the door and don't stand out, soon you forget they are even there. There is a blue LED beneath the plastic, and at least on the white ones you can see the LED come on when a door/window is open. In the past few months I had one of these indicate the door was open (while I was home) so I opened and closed the door and then it seemed fine. This might have been a pain if I were away from home.