Fibaro The Button Z-Wave Scene Controller
Automate Your Home with a Push of The Button
The Fibaro Button is a simple Z-Wave scene controller that allows you to activate or deactivate any device or scene within your Z-Wave network. The Fibaro FGPB 101 Button can be programmed to save up to 5 devices or scenes and trigger them based on different actions. Press the button 1 to 5 times or hold it down to activate/deactivate devices or scenes.
The Fibaro FGPB 101 Z-Wave controller is battery operated and can be mounted virtually anywhere in your home. For example, press The Fibaro Button once and the system can turn off the lights, lock the doors, and set the alarm. Mount it on your nightstand to quickly shut down your home for the night. The Button comes in 8 different colors to match any interior.
- Wireless battery powered Z-Wave Controller can be installed anywhere in your home
- Eight colors to choose from: white, black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and brown
- Compatible with most Z-Wave hubs including Home Center 2, Home Center Lite, Smart Things, HomeSeer, Vera, and Nexia.
- Z-Wave Plus certified product guarantees increased compatibility with Z-Wave products
Available Colors: White, Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue
- The Button
Innovative Z-Wave Solutions By Fibaro
With multiple award-winning products, Fibaro has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through Fibaro.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- FGPB-101-1 US : White
- FGPB-101-2 US : Black
- FGPB-101-3 US : Red
- FGPB-101-4 US : Yellow
- FGPB-101-5 US : Green
- FGPB-101-6 US : Blue
- FGPB-101-7 US : Brown
- FGPB-101-8 US : Orange
- Battery Type: ER14250 AA 3.6V
- Battery Life: 2 years
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave+ (500 series chip)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4,908.42 or 916.0 MHz US
- Range: Up to 164 feet outdoors; up to 131 feet indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions: 1.81 inches x 1.34 inches