FIBARO Z-Wave Plus RGBW Controller 2, Gen5
Control The Color Of Your Lights
Control the color of your LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights, and other resistive loads with the Fibaro Z-Wave Plus RGBW Controller 2. This universal controller allows you to create the perfect atmosphere at home using colored lights. Whether you want a dark, twilight feel in your entertainment room or warm bright yellows in your kitchen, the RGBW Controller 2 provides an easy way to control colored lights using a smartphone via the Fibaro Home Center App (Android or iOS) or with voice commands via Amazon Alexa.
- Provides control of colored lights: LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights, and other resistive loads
- Control up to 4 sources of light in a room
- Works with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller and as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Control colored lights with a smartphone via the Fibaro Home Center App (Android or iOS)
- Use voice commands via Amazon Alexa to activate colored lighting scenes
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption
- Active power and energy metering
The Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 allows your creativity to shine because it lets you design your own personal lighting scheme. Just use the Home Center App on your smartphone to control light patterns and saturation, or let RGBW do it for you with ready light illuminations. Want to feel like you're sitting next to a campfire? Or how about laying under thunderstorm? RGBW provides light illuminations that mirror a fireplace, jungle setting, deep ocean hues, and more.
Additionally, you can even integrate the Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 with your security system so that specific colored warning lights can shine on your walls when a breakin or fire is detected.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- RGBW Controller 2
- This device is a Security Enabled Z-Wave Plus product and a Security Enabled Z-Wave Controller must be used in order to fully utilize the product.
- The maximum load for one channel is 6 A. Do not exceed this value as it can permanently damage the device.
- The RGBW Controller 2 and the load connected to its output must be powered by 12VDC or 24VDC stabilized power supply (SELV) with short circuit protection. Connecting higher voltage or voltage not matching the load's voltage may cause damage to the device.
Innovative Z-Wave Solutions By FIBARO
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGRGBWM-442
- Power: 12/24V DC ±10%
- Rated Load Current:
- 6A for channel
- 12A total for all outputs
- Power Output:
- 144W combined for 12V
- 288W combined for 24V
- Inputs: 4 inputs, 0-10V (configurable pull-up) or binary
- Outputs: 4 outputs, PWM
- PWM Frequency: 244Hz
- Maximum Length of Wires: 2m
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F - 60°F (-40°C - 140°C)
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 / 916 MHz
- Transmit Power: EIRP max. +2dBm
- up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
- up to 40m (131 ft) indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Recommended Wire Cross-Section Area: 0.2 – 2.0mm2 (24 – 14 AWG) (depending on load current)
- Dimensions: 1.67 x 1.5 x 0.69 inches (42.35 x 36.90 x 17.5 mm)
- Compliance with EU Directives:
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- RED 2014/53/EU