Ezlo Water Shut-Off Valve Client Version, No Internal Hub, Z-Wave Plus v3, 800 Series
Pre-Order: Shipping Mid February 2023.
Shut Off Your Water When Leaks Are Detected
Prevent or minimize water damage with the Ezlo Water Shut-Off Valve Client Version, No Internal Hub, Z-Wave Plus v3, 800 Series. This Z-Wave compatible motorized actuator is designed to work in tandem with an Ezlo Ball Valve (sold separately) to protect your property from water damage by automatically sealing off your water main when water is detected by a connected leak or flood sensor. The Ezlo Water Shut-Off Valve can communicate with Z-Wave compatible smart hubs and controllers to add water safety to your smart home or smart security system. As soon as a water leak is detected, the valve is ordered to immediately close your home's water main, eliminating or minimizing the chance of extensive property damage.
- Motorized actuator stops water flow when a leak is detected and coordinates other smart home/security scenes
- Motorized actuator controls valve position when sensors are triggered, or by manual turn handle operation
- Includes a port for an externally wired flow detector, manual shut-off handle, and color-coded LEDs to indicate current valve position
- Features Z-Wave 800 and Z-Wave Long Range specifications, boasting 1300ft/400 wireless range, multi-year battery life, and encrypted security
- IP-67 rated for outdoor use
- Compatible with Elzo Ball Valve in ¾", 1", and 1¼" sizes
Powerful & Intuitive User Interface
Control the Ezlo Water Shut-Off Valve Client Version, No Internal Hub, Z-Wave Plus v3, 800 Series with the VeraMobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices (also accessible via PC). The VeraMobile and web browser UI7 Dashboard brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface, making initial setup, device inclusion, and scene configuration easy to accomplish.
- Individually configure and manually control any connected device
- Use pre-set modes (Home, Night, Away, or Vacation) to quickly assign commands to all connected devices in your network
- View the status and energy consumption of all connected devices
- Customize your dashboard to access favorite or recently used devices or settings
- Voice Control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Custom Automation Scenes: Use one connected device to trigger another, or schedule automatic events based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc.
- Geofencing & Advanced Occupancy Sensing: Locate users based on cell phone location to know who is arriving/leaving and to set up automated events (i.e. turn your lights on as you get close to home).
- Push Notifications: Receive text and/or email alerts for specific events. Be notified when your children arrive home, or motion is detected in the basement.
- Improved Access Control: Easily give household members access to the system with their own PINs and simple PIN management.
Z-Wave Plus v3 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v3 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 800 Series or Gen8 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v3 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 1300 ft/400 m indoors, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and up to 10 year battery life.
The Ezlo Water Shut-Off Valve Client Version, No Internal Hub, Z-Wave Plus v3, 800 Series consists of two main components: the Ezlo Ball Valve (sold separately) and the Z-Wave compatible motorized actuator. The Ezlo Ball Valve and Ezlo Water Shut-Off Valve can be installed on a main water supply line, with or without help from a professional plumber. In order to make valve installation easier, you can attach the Ball Valve to the water supply line first, then attach the Water Shut-Off Valve, providing greater ease and flexibility during installation. The actuator motor is powered by the included plug-in power adapter, and includes the option for backup battery power.
- Ezlo Z-Wave Shut Off Valve
- Power Adapter
NOTE: ¾", 1" or 1¼" Ezlo Ball Valves are sold separately.
Ezlo Aims To Connect Everything
Ezlo's goal is to provide automated solutions to everyday tasks by delivering innovative smart devices into your home. With products that promote wide compatibility and connectivity with a multitude of technologies and manufacturers, including Ezlo and Vera Control, Ezlo aims to make home automation more accessible and easier to improve upon.
- Manufacturer Part #: ESWV2-US
- Maximum Working Pressure: 145 PSIG
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus 800, Z-Wave Long Range
- Frequency: 908.4 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1300 feet indoor line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 35 to 190 degrees F
- Enclosure: IP67 Rating, Polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4x (weather resistant)
- Power Supply:
- Voltage: 110 VAC converted to 24 VDC (Class 2 power converter), 1.3A full load
- Battery: Optional battery backup
- Materials: Lead-free brass ball valves with commercial grade seals
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7 x 6.25 x 3.78 inches
- Approvals: NEMA 4x (weather resistant). NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead Free
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited