Ezlo Atom Z-Wave Plus Home Controller V1 (Open Box)
Easily Add Z-Wave/Wi-Fi Automation Control Via USB Connection
Easily convert your home into a smart home with the Ezlo Atom Z-Wave Home Controller. As one of the smallest home controllers available, the Ezlo Atom simply connects to a USB power adapter or appliance to provide Z-Wave or Wi-Fi connectivity to a wide range of smart devices. Connect wirelessly to smart lights, sensors, door locks, thermostats, and more, plus, you'll be able to control all of your smart devices using your smartphone via the free Vera app (Android or iOS).
- Adds Z-Wave or Wi-Fi control to a wide range of smart devices using your smartphone
- Wirelessly control up to 30 smart devices, including smart lights, sensors, door locks, thermostats, and more
- One of the smallest home controllers available that connects via USB
- Voice control with Alexa and iOS Siri Shortcuts for hands-free convenience
- Free Vera app (Android or iOS)
The Ezlo Atom is easy to connect and install with no wires to worry about. Simply plug the Ezlo Atom into a spare USB adapter (powered), download the app, and start adding smart devices to your system with just a tap.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Ezlo Atom controller
- Quick Start Guide
- Ensure to plug the Ezlo Atom into a USB power adapter or appliance that is always connected to power.
- When setting up Ezlo Atom for the first time, the connect button might appear grayed out, and with a message saying 'upgrading software,' once it's been connected to the Internet. This means it's in the process of updating its firmware, in which case you should leave the controller plugged in and not interrupt the process.
Ezlo Aims to Connect Everything
Ezlo's goal is to provide automated solutions to everyday tasks by delivering innovative smart devices into your home. With products that promote wide compatibility and connectivity with a multitude of technologies and manufacturers, including FortrezZ and Vera Control, Ezlo aims to make home automation more accessible and easier to improve upon.
- Manufacturer Part #: EZLO-ATOM
- UPC: 851886006316
- Wireless Protocols:
- Z-Wave Plus
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Processor: 160 MHz 32-bit LX6
- Flash Memory: NOR 16 MB
- RAM Memory: SRAM 520 KB
- Power Output: USB 5V/1A (recommended 5V/2A)
- Control of Devices: Up to 30
- Dimensions: 1.14 x 2.48 x 0.39 inches (29 x 2.48 x 10 mm)
- Certifications: FC, CE, RoHS