Ezlo Atom Z-Wave Plus Home Controller (2nd Gen)
Easily Add Z-Wave/Wi-Fi Automation Control Via USB Connection
Easily convert your home into a smart home with the Ezlo Atom 2 Z-Wave Plus Home Controller. As one of the smallest home controllers available, the Ezlo Atom plugs into a USB power adapter or computer to add Z-Wave and Wi-Fi connectivity to a wide variety of smart devices. Use the Atom 2 to wirelessly connect smart devices including lights, sensors, door locks, thermostats, and more to your Z-Wave or Wi-Fi network. Control all of your connected smart devices and configure the Ezlo Atom 2 using your smartphone with the free VeraMobile app Android or iOS.
- USB plug-in module adds Z-Wave or Wi-Fi control to a wide range of smart devices
- Wirelessly control up to 30 smart devices, including smart lights, sensors, door locks, thermostats, and more
- EzloCast feature enables instant simultaneous control over groups of devices
- Z-Wave Smart Start technology pairs new devices quickly and S2 framework ensures encrypted network security
- Ezlo VOI platform consolidates control over separate voice command systems and communication protocols under the VeraMobile app
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri for hands-free convenience
EzloCast™ Rapidly Delivers Commands to Groups of Devices
Normally, Z-Wave triggers devices one by one when a command is executed. EzloCast™* utilizes the newest Z-Wave multicast capability, allowing for near simultaneous control by sending a single command to up to 232 grouped devices.
Ezlo VOI Brings Multiple Networks & Voice Assistants Into One System
Ezlo VOI is a powerful patent-pending platform that consolidates control of all of your automated devices associated with any voice assistant through the VeraMobile app, eliminating the problem of device and communication compatibility between different virtual assistants and automation networks. This allows virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to command devices that are not normally supported by them by having the VeraMobile app translate and redirect the message using the compatible service and network protocol.
For example, you can create an automation scene that triggers a Siri shortcut to tell your Z-Wave light switch to dim the lights, tells Google Home to turn your Nest thermostat to 70 degrees and play a selected playlist on YouTube Music when you say "Hey, Siri! Lights out!"
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
Plug the Ezlo Atom 2 into an open USB slot or plug-in USB adapter, download the app, and start adding smart devices to your system via your smartphone. If the Ezlo Atom is plugged into a computer, configure settings via the Vera web portal.
- Ezlo Atom 2
- Quick Start Guide
- The Ezlo Atom 2 must be plugged into a USB power adapter or computer that is always connected to power.
- When setting up Ezlo Atom for the first time, the connect button might appear grayed out, and with a message saying 'upgrading software,' once it's been connected to the Internet. This means it's in the process of updating its firmware, in which case you should leave the controller plugged in and not interrupt the process.
Ezlo Aims to Connect Everything
Ezlo's goal is to provide automated solutions to everyday tasks by delivering innovative smart devices into your home. With products that promote wide compatibility and connectivity with a multitude of technologies and manufacturers, including FortrezZ and Vera Control, Ezlo aims to make home automation more accessible and easier to improve upon.
- Manufacturer Part #: EZLO-ATOM
- UPC: 851886006316
- Wireless Protocol:
- Z-Wave Plus v2
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Processor: 160 MHz 32-bit LX6
- Memory: 8MB RAM
- Power Output: 5V/500mA USB
- Control of Devices: Up to 30
- Dimensions: 1.14 x 2.48 x 0.39 inches (29 x 2.48 x 10 mm)
- Certifications: FC, CE, RoHS