Seco-Larm Enforcer HD Video Balun with 6" Pigtail (Pair)
Transmit HD Video Signals Over Long Distances
When you need a flexible solution for transmitting high-definition video signals over a long distance, choose the Seco-Larm Enforcer HD Video Balun with 6" Pigtail (Pair). This passive video balun set includes a transmitter that connects to your HD camera, and a receiver that connects to your DVR or other HD video equipment, and the pigtail connector allows flexibility Connect the two baluns together with an inexpensive Cat5e/6 cable for high-quality, real-time signal transmission up to 1,443 feet (depending on format, resolution, and cable used).
- Nickel-plated BNC connectors
- Pigtail connector allows more flexible installation
- Supports TVI, CVI, and AHD video up to 1080p
- Compact size for versatile installation
- Built-in TVS surge and lightning protection
- Anti-static and wave filters with noise immunity
As a 3-in1 set, these baluns support TVI, CVI, and AHD video up to 1080p. The baluns are also PAL / NTSC / SECAM compatible. They feature built-in TVS surge protection and Grade III lightning protection, as well as anti-static and wave filters to promote optimal performance. Quality is also boosted by 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity.
These passive video baluns require no external power for operation. They have quick-connect terminals to facilitate simple installation, and their compact size allows you to fit multiple baluns behind a DVR.
NOTE: Cable sold separately.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: EB-P101-20HQ
- Approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 Years
- TVI: 720p: 623 feet (190m) / 1080p: 623 feet (190m)
- CVI: 720p: 1443 feet (440m) / 1080p: 720 feet (220m)
- AHD: 720p: 984 feet (300m) / 1080p: 720 feet (220m)
- Video Format: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Frequency Response: DC~42MHz
- Common/Differential Mode Rejection: 60dB, 15kHz~42MHz
- Wire Type: UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) 24~16 AWG
- Wire Category: Cat2~Cat6
- UTP Connection: Nickel plated
- Attenuation: 1.5dB max.
- Coax, Male BNC: 75 ohms at 1MHz
- Screwless Terminal: 100 ohms at 1MHz ±20Ω
- Surge Protection: Renewable solid state surge protection
- Video Input: 2KV (common mode), 10/700Âµs IEC6100-4-5/1955 (GB/T 1726, 5-1999)
- Video Output: 2KV (differential mode), 10/700Âµs IEC6100-4-5/1955 (GB/T 1726, 5-1999)
- DC Loop Resistance: 52 ohms/1,000 feet (18 ohms/100m)
- Differential Capacitance: 19pF/ft max. (62pF/m max.)
- Power: No external power required
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 305°F (-40° to 150°C)
- Humidity Range: 0 to 95 percent (non-condensing)
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (40g)
- Cable Length: 5-15/16 inches (150mm)
- Dimensions: 1-1/2 x 3/4 x 13/16 inches (38 x 19 x 20 mm) Housing only