Endeavor 5.25" In/Outdoor Speaker (Single), 2-Way Poly Woofer, 70-100 Volt, 8 ohms
Powerful Audio Indoors Or Outdoors
These powerful Endeavor 5.25" In/Outdoor Speakers by OEM are designed to deliver crisp, clear audio wherever you install them. With rust-proof grilles epoxy painted for long life in high humidity and salt environments, they can withstand harsh weather and can even be used in marine applications. The sealed, port-less enclosure also prevents bugs and moisture from entering the cabinet. The speaker's sleek, professional appearance, available in black or White, is sure to complement any modern decor.
- Weatherized cabinet speaker for long-term outdoor use
- Rust-proof grille withstands high humidity and salty air
- Poly woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Two-way acoustic suspension loudspeaker
Available Colors: White or Black
Each speaker includes a baffle mounted 70-100 Volt tap selector switch with a bypass setting for 8-ohm applications. Featuring versatile mounting options, they also include standard type "U" brackets, and mounting bosses on the rear for optional double-swivel mounting brackets. Cabinets, grilles and mounting brackets are paintable to match your unique style.
Professional Quality From OEM Systems
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of architectural audio products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and decorator style jack plates.
- Frequency Response: 42 to 21,000 Hz
- Power Handling: 50 watts nom. 100 max.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Tweeter: 1-inch Mylar soft dome tweeter
- Grille: Rust proof Perforated Aluminum Grille which is epoxy painted for long life in high humidity and salt air environments. Cabinets, grilles and mounting brackets are paintable to match your decor.
- Impedance: 70-100 Volt / 8-ohm operation
- Enclosure: 7-1/4(W) x 10(H) x 7-1/2(D) inches, mounting bracket increases depth by 3/4 inches
- Weight: 6.6 pounds each