Elk M1-to-Lutron Caseta Wireless Interface
Control Caséta Devices with M1
Integrate Caséta lighting and shade controls into your Elk M1 system using the ELK M1 Interface Kit for Lutron Caseta Wireless. This interface kit works with the Lutron Smartbridge Pro (not included) to allow your M1 system to command Caséta devices.
Elk Serial to Ethernet Converter: Connects any standard serial communications device such as a PC, an audio/video system, or an Elk-M1 Control, to an Ethernet network.
M1-to-Lutron RadioRA2 Serial Interface: Allows you to connect an M1 Control to a Lutron RadioRA2 Main Repeater.
- M1-to-Lutron RadioRA2 Serial Interface (ELK-M1XSLU)
- Elk Serial to Ethernet Converter (ELK-IP232)
- Power Supply, 5V
Note: Requires the Lutron Smartbridge Pro, not included.
Premium Products For Security And Automation
ELK Products, Inc. designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1XSLC
- Lutron Smartbridge Pro
- Lutron App (available in Google Play and iTunes)
- IP232 Config Utility
- ElkRP2 Elk Remote Programming Software
M1-to-Lutron RadioRA2 Serial Interface (ELK-M1XSLU)
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 31mA
- Housing Dimensions: 4.25 x 6.375 x 2.125 inches
- Circuit Board: 2.75 x 3.95 inches
- Connection to Main Repeater: RS232 Cable – Included
- Connection to M1: Elevator Screw Terminals (4)
Elk Serial to Ethernet Converter (ELK-IP232)
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C. from ELK-P1216 Plug-in Power Supply **
- Current Draw: approx. 135 mA
- Dimensions: 3.85(L) x 1.7(W) x 0.93(D) inches
** Any required network equipment, i.e. Ethernet switch, router, cable modem, etc. including the plug-in power supply for the ELK-IP232, MUST be backed up with an adequately sized UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) in order for the equipment to continue operating during brief power outages.