Ecovent Smart Room Sensor
Detect Room Temperature for Individual HVAC Zones
Monitor the temperature, humidity, and air pressure of a room with the Ecovent Smart Room Sensor. The smart thermostat sensor coordinates with the Ecovent Smart Hub (sold separately) and your smart thermostat to control Ecovent Vents to regulate airflow within a room. You can check room temperatures and select target temperatures using the Ecovent app for iOS and Android devices. The Smart Room Sensor also features two pass-through outlets and two USB ports.
Installation is easy; simply plug in the smart thermostat sensor into any standard outlet and add it to your Ecovent system using the Ecovent app.
- Wireless plug-in smart thermostat sensor detects the temperature, humidity, and air pressure of a single room within the Ecovent Digital Zoning System
- Works with Ecovent to monitor and control the temperature of individual rooms
- Plugs into a standard outlet and provides 2 outlets and 2 USB ports
- View a Room Sensor's reading with the free Ecovent app (iOS or Android)
Control with the Ecovent App
Easily control individual room temperature with the Ecovent Mobile App. The mobile app shows you the temperature of each of your monitored rooms and enables you to set preferred temperature points, target rooms for airflow, adjust settings, and more.
- Room Sensor
- Requires a high speed Internet connection and mobile device running iOS 8.0+ or Android 4.4+.
- Requires a compatible smart WiFi or Zigbee thermostat, Ecovent Smart Hub, and Ecovent Ceiling, Floor, or Wall Smart Vents (all sold separately).
Ecovent – Convenient Home Comfort
Ecovent is devoted to making indoor climate control and HVAC services more intelligent and accessible. Their intuitive smart vent zoning devices are designed to make living at home more comfortable and while also keeping your HVAC system running smoothly. Their smart vent system measures temperature and air pressure within individual rooms and air ducts to safely and efficiently distribute forced air throughout your home, allowing you to efficiently control your indoor environment without damaging your HVAC system.
- Manufacturer Part #: EVSENS
- Connectivity: 915 MHz encrypted network
- Power: 15 amp pass-through outlets, 10W, 5V power supply
- Physical Dimensions: 5.36 H x 3.61 W x 1.95 D inches (with prongs) 1.24 (without)
- Materials: Primarily PC-ABS polymer and polyoxymethylene
- Color: White
- Certifications: UL
- Warranty: 5 Years
Ecovent Mobile App
Control your Ecovent Zoning System with the Ecovent App for iOS and Android. The Ecovent App allows you to manually adjust temperatures within individual rooms and/or schedule when to use the vents based on time of day or room occupancy.
- Schedule usage according to time of day or by room occupancy
- Set individual temperature points for individual rooms
- Manually adjust temperature and airflow according to needs
- Receive alerts and notifications when temperature points have been reached
The Ecovent app requires a mobile device running iOS 8.0 or Android 4.4 or later.
Download the Ecovent App. Click below