Ecovent Smart Hub
Add Digital Zoning to your Home HVAC System
Center the control of your Ecovent system around the Ecovent Smart Hub. This device connects Ecovent Smart Vents and Room Sensors (both sold separately) to your smart thermostat(s) via WiFi or Zigbee. The home control hub coordinates information received from your thermostat, including local weather data, and Ecovent Room Sensors to instruct your smart vents to open and close to efficiently heat and cool individual rooms in your home. The Smart Hub also functions as a WiFi or Zigbee wireless signal repeater for larger homes or multi-level properties.
- Connects Ecovent Smart Vents & Ecovent Room Sensors to smart thermostats and mobile devices
- Uses data from smart thermostats and Room Sensors to open/close individual Smart Vents
- Compatible with WiFi and Zigbee smart thermostats (such as Nest, ZEN, and more)
- Allows complete control of the Ecovent System using a smartphone
- Works as a WiFi or Zigbee wireless repeater
- Easy DIY installation in 15 minutes per zone
The Ecovent Smart Hub requires connection to your Internet router with an Ethernet cable (regardless of whether your smart thermostat uses WiFi or Zigbee). To ensure a strong connection between the home control hub and your Ecovent System, make sure the Smart Hub is in a central location close to all of your smart vents within your home. Once the home control hub is installed, download the Ecovent app and enroll your smart thermostat(s) into the Smart Hub.
Control with the Ecovent App
Easily control individual room temperature with the Ecovent Mobile App. The mobile app shows you the temperature of each of your monitored rooms and enables you to set preferred temperature points, target rooms for airflow, adjust settings, and more.
- Smart Hub
- Power Adapter
- Home control hub requires a high speed Internet connection and mobile device running iOS 8.0+ or Android 4.4+.
- Requires a compatible smart WiFi or Zigbee thermostat, one Room Sensor per room, and Ecovent Ceiling, Floor, or Wall Smart Vents (all sold separately).
Ecovent – Convenient Home Comfort
Ecovent is devoted to making indoor climate control and HVAC services more intelligent and accessible. Their intuitive smart vent zoning devices are designed to make living at home more comfortable and while also keeping your HVAC system running smoothly. Their smart vent system measures temperature and air pressure within individual rooms and air ducts to safely and efficiently distribute forced air throughout your home, allowing you to efficiently control your indoor environment without damaging your HVAC system.
- Manufacturer Part #: EVHUB
- Color: White
- Connectivity: 915 MHz WiFi encrypted network; Zigbee
- Power: 5V, 15W maximum input. 5W Nominal consumption
- Materials: Primarily PC-ABS polymer and polyoxymethylene
- Dimensions: (H) 1.44 x (W) 5.09 x (D) 5.48 inches
- Warranty: 5 Years
Ecovent Mobile App
Control your Ecovent Zoning System with the Ecovent App for iOS and Android. The Ecovent App allows you to manually adjust temperatures within individual rooms and/or schedule when to use the vents based on time of day or room occupancy.
- Schedule usage according to time of day or by room occupancy
- Set individual temperature points for individual rooms
- Manually adjust temperature and airflow according to needs
- Receive alerts and notifications when temperature points have been reached
The Ecovent app requires a mobile device running iOS 8.0 or Android 4.4 or later.
Download the Ecovent App. Click below