Ecolink 8 Zone Wireless Module, 345 MHz
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Turn Your Closed Hardwired Contacts to Wireless Zones
Convert up to 8 closed hardwired contacts to independent wireless (345 MHz) zones with the Ecolink 8 Zone Wireless Module, 345 MHz. This module is the perfect solution for panel takeovers or when contacts are prewired in areas that are not ideal locations for the control panel. This module is battery-powered and offers an easy and flexible installation since each zone has a unique serial number. The serial number is printed on the back of the unit, which is for zone one. For the remaining zones just add 1 to the last digit, so if zone one has a serial number that is 033 4561, the serial number for zone two should be 033 4562.
- Converts 8 independent hardwired contacts to wireless zones
- Compatible with 345 MHz wireless panels, such as Honeywell/2GIG
- Each wireless zone has a unique serial number for easy installation
- Battery lasts up to 10 years
- Case tamper detection
- Installation Hardware
- (2) Lithium Battery (CR123A)
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: WST-802
- UPC: 782136724769
- Color: White
- Frequency: 345 MHz
- Compatibility: Honeywell/2GIG control panels/receivers
- Battery: (2) 3V lithium CR123A
- Battery Life: Up to 10 years
- Operating Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% RH non condensing
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.5 x 0.9 inches (101 x 89 x 23 mm)
- Supervisory Interval: 60 min (approx.)
- Approvals: FCC, IC