Elk 2-Way Wireless Slim Line Door/Window Sensor
Intruder Alerts For Doors/Windows
The Slim Line Door/Window Sensor easily attaches to a door or window and triggers an alert if the entryway is opened, helping you keep your home and family safe. The sensor is ideal for use on narrow jamb doors and windows.
- Monitors a door/window to alert you when opened
- Compatible with the Elk M1 Wireless Transceiver
- One built-in reed switch
- Front and back tamper option
The sensor features Elk's Industry Leading Two-Way Technology, capable of on-demand status updates as well as extended range and long battery life. It works with Wireless Transceivers and Controls that accept Elk's two-way technology. Each time the sensor transmits, it sends a unique TXID identifier and a Loop number.
Note: Requires the Elk M1 Wireless Transceiver (sold separately).
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-6020
- Power Source: 3.6V ER14250 Lithium
- Max. Operating Gap of Reed: 1/2-inch
- Tamper: Field installed plunger for front and back detection
- Sensor: 0.71(W) x 3.4(L) x 0.8(D) inches
- Magnet: 0.57(W) x 1.5(L) x 0.6(D) inches
- Frequency: 902 to 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Auto-Sync Type: B
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 degrees F (-10 to 40 degrees C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95 percent Non-Condensing
- Unique TXID Code: Over 1 million combinations