Elk Heavy-Duty Relay Module, SPDT, 12VDC
With Double Sided Foam Tape For Mounting
The Elk Relay Module is a heavy duty relay module featuring 12 or 24V DC selectable operation, SPDT Form "C" contacts, low current draw, voltage input LED, and high quality large cross-head terminals. It is ideal for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads.
- High Quality Cross-head Terminals
- 12 or 24 Vdc Selectable Operation
- Low Current Draw
- Voltage Input LED
- Form "C" Dry Contacts
- Great For General Purpose Switching
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
Available Packs: 1 or 6 pack. The 6 pack is packaged as multiple relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-912B
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts DC Nominal
- Current Draw: 35mA, triggered (relay on)
- Relay Contacts: Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Min. Pull-in Voltage: 9VDC on 12V setting, 19VDC on 24V setting
- Size: 2" X 1.5" (51mm X 38mm) Ea.