Elk M1 2-Way Listen-In Interface
Connect Microphones & Speakers To Elk M1
The ELK-M1TWI interface allows microphones to be connected to the Elk M1 controller for two-way voice verification and listen-in. It adds up to three (3) zones of two way listen-in and can be used by the Central Station to verify an alarm, or by a user from the telephone remote control to check on elderly parents, children, etc. Programming options and operation procedures are built into the M1 controller.
- Interfaces the listen-in microphones to the Elk M1 controller
- Powers microphones and performs switching
- Provides 3 separate microphones zones
- Each zone can have up to 4 microphones
- All programming and operation is performed from the M1 controller.
Requires ELK-M1TWS speaker/microphone (sold separately).
M1 Cross Platform Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1TWI
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC
- Board current draw: 10 mA
- Microphone current draw: 5 mA each
- Housing dimensions: 4.375 x 3.0" x 1.125"
- Circuit board dimensions: 3.5" x 2.75"
Includes 8-conductor audio patch cord for connection to M1 controller