Elk M1 Data Bus Hub (Retrofit)
Splits 485 Data Bus Into 4 Managed Branches
The Elk M1 Data Bus Hub for Retrofit is an "active" RS-485 data bus hub designed for jobs where an M1Gold or M1EZ8 Control is retrofitting an older panel that has multiple homerun 4 conductor keypad/data wires. It splits the main 485 data bus into 4 managed 485 branches. Each branch can have 2 parallel home run cables for a total of 8 home runs. The end of each cable is EOL terminated to insure proper operation and supervision.
- Splits The Controls' RS-485 Data Bus Output Into 4 Managed Branches
- Each Managed Branch Can Have 2 Parallel Home Run Cables (Total Of 8 Home Runs)
- EOL Termination Of Each Branch Insures Proper Operation And Supervision
- Works With Std. 4 Conductor Home Run Wire
- An Additional Unit May Be Connected In Parallel To The Control For Expanding Total Capacity
- Includes Mounting Rails for ELK-SWB Boxes
M1 Cross Platform Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1DBHR
- UPC: 762158550379
- Inputs: Elevator Screw Terminals, 4 Position
- Output: Elevator Screw Terminals, 4 Position
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 4.9" x 2.75"