Elk M1 16 Zone Input Expander
Add Hardwired Zones To Elk M1
The Elk M1 zone expander adds 16 hardwired zones (EOL resistor supervised) to the Elk M1 controller. It operates on the 4-wire data bus and features flash memory which allows field updating of its operating firmware. Up to 12 zone expanders may be connected, increasing the total zone inputs to 208.
- 16 EOL resistor supervised hardwired zones (resistors included)
- Operates on the 4-wire data bus
- DIP switch address settings
- Plug-in terminal strips
- Status and diagnostics LED
- On-board EOL bus termination jumper
- Vertical mounting using included Elk hardware
M1 Cross Platform Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1XIN
- UPC: 762158550171
- Inputs: Plug-in terminals with elevator-style wire clamps and screws
- Operating power range: 9 to 14 VDC
- Current draw: 65 mA
- Size: 6" x 3.25" x .75"