Elk M1 16 Output Expander (8 Relays, 8 Voltage Outputs)
Add More Outputs To The M1 Controller
The ELKM1XOVR adds an additional 8 voltage outputs and 8 relay outputs to the Elk M1 controller. It operates on the 4-wire data bus and features flash memory for field updating of the operating firmware. The M1 (Gold) controller can be expanded to a total of 208 outputs.
- 8 Voltage Outputs
- 8 Single-Pole, Double-Pole Relay Outputs
- Operates on the 4-Wire Data Bus
- DIP Switch Address Settings
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- One (1) – Twelve (12) Conductor "Flying Lead" Wire Harness
- Voltage Outputs may be converted to Relays using M1RB Relay Boards
- Status LED with Diagnostic Display
- Mounts in Enclosure using ELK-SWG Glides, SWP or SWP3 Structured Wire Plates, or Double Sided Foam Tape
M1 Cross Platform Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1XOVR
- Voltage Outputs: 12 VDC @ 50 mA each
- Relay Outputs:
- SPDT rated for 7 Amps @ 28VDC,
- 10 Amps @ 125 VDC
- Wire Harness Length: 12"
- Operating Power Range: 9 to 14 VDC
- Current Draw: 65 mA Nom., 330 mA Max.
- Size: 6" x 3.25" x .75" H