EISsound KBSOUND Auxiliary Amplifier
Expand Your KBSOUND STAR Audio System
Expand the sound and reach of your KBSOUND STAR home audio system with the EISsound KBSOUND Auxiliary Amplifier. This audio module connects an additional set of speakers to an existing KBSOUND STAR audio system. Up to four Auxiliary Amplifiers may be added to a single KBSOUND STAR audio system.
- Supports an additional pair of speakers to be added into a KBSOUND STAR system
- Up to four Auxiliary Amplifiers may be added into a single KBSOUND STAR system
- Select where you want your audio played: from select auxiliary speakers or the entire system
- Control your KBSOUND STAR system using the KBSOUND App or Remote Control accessory
The Auxiliary Amplifier is designed to mount onto the ceiling, preferably behind or near connected speakers. The amplifier uses wired connections to receive power and deliver audio to connected speakers.
- Bluetooth commands are accepted by a Bluetooth receiver.
- A Bluetooth controller must be within range of the receiver in order to deliver commands.
EISsound:Providing Quality Audio Solutions
Since 1993, EISsound has been producing innovative products in the Multiroom Audio Sector. As the first to create an audio control unit specifically designed to fit and mimic the look of most popular light switches, EISsound's in-wall audio control units provide an easy way to listen to digital audio content in quality sound. From In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receivers to Soundaround Wi-Fi Speakers, EISsound's product range is always evolving so that consumers have the very best audio solutions available.
- Manufacturer Part #: 13204
- Dimensions: 200 W x 53 H x 56 D mm
- Voltage: 85 to 264 VAC
- Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
- Consumption Demand: 10 to 60W terminals F,N
- Input Signal: 0 to 30 Vrms
- Output Signal:
- 2.5W terminals L, R (16 ohms)
- 5W terminals L, R (8 ohms)
- 10W terminals L, R (4 ohms)
- Passband: 20 to 22000 Hz
- Distortion: 0.3 percent
- Crosstalk: 68 to 85 dB