DataComm Replacement Surge Bloc for 45-0041
Use In Recessed Low Voltage Media Plate With Duplex Surge Suppressor
The SurgeBloc alerts you to the failure of a surge protection component through an audible signal. If the alarm sounds, the surge protector has "received" power surges in excess of its capacity and is no longer functioning as a surge protector.
To shut off the alarm, simply unplug the surge module and replace it with a new SurgeBloc module to restore surge protection.
Note: When the alarm sounds and the module is removed, the receptacle still functions as a normal duplex receptacle without surge protection.
DataComm Electronics Home Theater Products
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. DataComm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room set up and configuration.
- Clamping Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- 2-Pole 3-Wire Grounding 60 Hz Receptacle 1875W: 15A-125V 1875W
- Total Maximum Surge Dissipation: 340 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 12,000 Amps
- Peak Suppression Voltage: 1,000 Volts
- Surge Protection: Hot/Neutral, Hot/Ground, Neutral/Ground