Dakota Alert MURS Wireless Vehicle Detection Probe Sensor, 125'
Replacement Probe for MURS Systems
Replace your old worn out MURS vehicle sensor probe with the Dakota Alert MURS Wireless Vehicle Detection Probe Sensor (125 ft.). The probe works with either the base station MURS transceiver (M538-BS) or the handheld MURS transceiver (M538-HT) to detect passing vehicles up to 12 feet away and alert you through the transceiver. The sensor is designed to be buried parallel to the driveway and wired to the transmitter box with the included 125-foot cable.
- Works with the base station or handheld MURS transceiver
- Wires to transmitter box with included 125-foot cable
- Detects passing vehicles up to 12 feet away
Note: Requires either the base station MURS transceiver (M538-BS) or the handheld MURS transceiver (M538-HT).
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you’re trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: MAPS-125
- Power Source: Six AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 6 months
- Channels: 5 main channels. 38 subchannels
- Cable Length: 250 feet
- Warranty: 1 Year