Dakota Alert 4000 Universal Transmitter and Receiver with Relays (Open Box)
4000 Series Features Long Range Alerts
The Dakota Alert Universal Transmitter and Receiver with Relays is a versatile wireless alert kit designed for multiple uses within your home. The kit includes the Dakota Alert 4000 Universal Transmitter and the Dakota Alert 4000 Receiver. The Universal Transmitter can act as a wireless doorbell, panic button, or door/window sensor. When the transmitter is triggered, the sensor sends a signal back to the receiver up to a mile away, which then alerts you by sounding the alarm.
- Universal Alert kit can be used in 3 ways: doorbell, panic button, and contact sensor
- Universal Transmitter functions as a wireless doorbell, panic button, and open/close sensor
- Dakota Alert 4000 series products delivers radio signals up to a mile away
- Receiver emits one of twelve alert tones when it receives a signal
- Receiver can connect to multiple sensors at the same time
Add a call button or open/close sensor anywhere with the Dakota Alert 4000 Universal Transmitter. This wireless transmitter sends signals to a Dakota Alert 4000 receiver when its button is pressed or when it is separated from its magnetic sensor. The transmitter can be used as a call or panic button, a wireless doorbell or door/window sensor. Upon activation, the transmitter sends a signal to your receiver up to a mile away. The Universal Transmitter operates on a 3 volt lithium battery (included) and has several different methods of activation.
Receiver with Relays
The Receiver with Relays includes three outputs: two form "C" relay outputs and one 12VDC voltage output, that enable it to receive and pass along alert signals from multiple transmitters and sensors at the same time. Each of these outputs can be set to trigger after a specified delay of either 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes after a sensor or transmitter is activated.
This receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet and can be wall-mounted or placed on a table. Up to 16 Dakota Alert transmitters can be connected to the receiver and you can choose from up to 12 different tones to sound when it receives a signal from the transmitter, which will help distinguish various zones. The receiver also provides volume control and LED flashes so you can customize how you are alerted for easy distinguishment between zones.
- Receiver with Relays
- Universal Transmitter
- Magnetic Contact
- Power Adapter
- Silicone Plugs
- Mounting Bracket
- User Guide
Note: *Actual range will vary depending on the local terrain
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you to be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: UTRE-4K Plus
- Number of Sensors: Up to 16 Sensors
- 2 x form C (normally open and normally closed) relays, rated 3A
- 1 x 12VDC output max 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC – Power Supply Included
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6km)*
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.3in (H) x 5in (W) x 1.3in (D)
- Power supply: 12 VDC, 500 mA
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mi. (1.6 km)*
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.75 in. (8.25 x 4.45 cm)
- Operating Frequencies: 433 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year