Dakota Alert 4000 Break Beam Alert Kit and Receiver with Relays
Install An Invisible Smart Barrier Around Your Home
Secure the perimeter around your property or home by installing the Dakota Alert 4000 Wireless Break Beam Alert Kit and Receiver with Relays. This pair of solar-powered infrared break beam transmitters create an invisible cross beam barrier that detects any intruder that passes through the beam. When the beam is broken, the sensors signal the Dakota Alert receiver to notify you of approaching visitors, helping you keep your home safe and secure.
- Point-to-point sensors signal receiver when invisible line is crossed
- Includes a pair of two sensors and Receiver
- Twelve different alert tones indicate which sensor was activated
- Solar panels in sensors conserve and recycle power
- Detection immunity to small animals and objects reduces false alarms
- Receiver supports up to sixteen sensors (additional sensors sold separately)
The break beam transmitters are a pair of point to point sensors that are activated by large objects or bodies passing between the two sensors. The sensors send infrared beams back and forth between each other up to a distance of 300 feet and transmit alert signals to connected Dakota Alert receivers up to a mile away. The sensors are powered by lithium ion batteries that are recharged through attached solar panels during the day.
The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. Installation is simple and requires no wiring. Place the break beam transmitters on opposite sides of a pathway or driveway to create an invisible security checkpoint. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter. The infrared break beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc.
The Receiver with Relays includes three outputs: two form "C" relay outputs and one 12VDC voltage output, that enable it to receive and pass along alert signals from multiple transmitters and sensors at the same time. Each of these outputs can be set to trigger after a specified delay of either 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes after a sensor or transmitter is activated.
This receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet and can be wall-mounted or placed on a table. Up to 16 Dakota Alert transmitters can be connected to the receiver and you can choose from up to 12 different tones to sound when it receives a signal from the transmitter, which will help distinguish various zones. The receiver also provides volume control and LED flashes so you can customize how you are alerted for easy distinguishment between zones.
- (2) Break Beam Transmitters
- Dakota Alert Receiver
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you to be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: BBA-4K Plus
- Number of Sensors: Up to 16 Sensors
- 2 x form C (normally open and normally closed) relays, rated 3A
- 1 x 12VDC output max 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC – Power Supply Included
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6km)*
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.3in (H) x 5in (W) x 1.3in (D)
- Power supply: 12 VDC, 500 mA
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6 km)
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.75 in. (8.25 x 4.45 cm)
- Operating Frequencies: 433 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year