Dakota Alert 4000 Break Beam Alert
Install An Infrared Barrier Around Your Home
Secure the perimeter around your property or home by installing the Dakota Alert 4000 Wireless Break Beam Alert Kit. This pair of solar-powered infrared break beam transmitters create an invisible cross beam barrier that detects any intruder that passes through the beam. When the beam is broken, the sensors signal the Dakota Alert receiver to notify you of approaching visitors, helping you keep your home safe and secure.
- Point-to-point sensors signal receiver when invisible line is crossed
- Includes a pair of two sensors and one receiver
- Twelve different alert tones indicate which sensor was activated
- Solar panels in sensors conserve and recycle power
- Detection immunity to small animals and objects reduces false alarms
- Receiver supports up to sixteen sensors (additional sensors sold separately)
The break beam transmitters are a pair of point to point sensors that are activated by large objects or bodies passing between the two sensors. The sensors send infrared beams back and forth between each other up to a distance of 300 feet and transmit alert signals to connected Dakota Alert receivers up to a mile away. The sensors are powered by lithium ion batteries that are recharged through attached solar panels during the day.
The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. Installation is simple and requires no wiring. Place the break beam transmitters on opposite sides of a pathway or driveway to create an invisible security checkpoint. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter. The infrared break beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc.
Dakota Alert 4000 Receiver
When activated by a sensor, the receiver plays one of twelve different tones that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished. Up to 16 Dakota Alert transmitters can be connected to a single receiver.
- (2) Break Beam Transmitters
- Dakota Alert Receiver
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: BBA-4000
- Power supply: 12 VDC, 500 mA
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6 km)
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.75 in. (8.25 x 4.45 cm)
- Operating Frequencies: 433 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120 degrees F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Warranty: 1 year