Cross Point Wireless Sensor Pads
Use On Beds, Toilets, Floors, Chairs & More!
The Cross Point Wireless Sensor Pads are used to notify a caregiver when a patient needs help or enters a restricted area. The pads are used by patients who are bed-ridden, in a wheel-chair or suffer from various forms and degrees of dementia. The pads will trigger a wireless signal that will play at a Voice Alert receiver in the facility notifying a caregiver that a patient needs help.
Available Sizes and Sensor Type
- 1" x 3": Toilet Seat
- 1" x 30": Bed Edge Or Bed Rail
Cross Point Industries Caregiver Notification Products
Cross Point Industries makes a line of products that are helpful for caregivers of patients with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia to provide notification when a patient needs help or is inclined to wander. Their products also help with bedridden patient care with notification to caregivers when a bedridden patient tries to leave their bed or needs help.
The products are designed around their wireless Voice Alert notification system. Voice Alert is easy to set-up and is easily expandable to provide notifications from our range of products from several locations around the home or facility.
- For use under a patient laying in a bed or sitting in a wheelchair to notify a caregiver when the patient gets up
- For use next to the bed or entry to a bathroom to notify a caregiver that a patient needs help
- For use near an exit door to notify a caregiver that a patient is about to leave the facility
- Bed edge or bed rail sensor strip to notify a caregiver that a patient is trying to sit up