Cool Components HiFlo Lite Vent
For More Aggressively Venting Cabinets
This unit is ideal for aggressively venting cabinets and enclosures. It is self-contained and features a large, top-quality brushless fan for higher airflow, low noise, and long life. The fan unit can be configured to pull air out of a cabinet (default & recommended configuration) or push air into the cabinet depending on the application. The fans are mounted using a special vibration dampening system which eliminates noise caused by fan vibration and also facilitates easily changing the direction of the airflow. The unit is powered with DC voltage and when used with our Universal Power Supplies (sold separately), can be run completely silent or more aggressively depending on the application.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Quiet and Efficient Operation
- Aggressively Circulates Air in a Cabinet or Enclosure
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply (sold separately) to Adjust Fan Speed based on the Application
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers (TC- BSC, TC-ALT and TC-AC)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cool Components products are not available to ship outside the U.S.
Cool Components Cooling Products
Cool Components products are the first line of defense against heat generated by today's audio video components. The cooling products are simply placed on components to circulate air around individual components and are recommended for heat-producing components such as home theater amplifiers, receivers, high-definition cable and satellite receivers, some DVD players and other computer controlled components such as video processors and game boxes.
- Grill: L - 5 1/2" x H - 5" (14cm x 12.7)
- Fan Assembly: L - 5" x H - 4 1/2" x D - 1 1/8" (12.7cm x 11.4 x 2.9)
- Cooling System: 1 - 92mm Brushless Levitation Fan (Est. 50,000hr)
- Air Flow: Up To 65 CFM
- Noise: Silent to ~28 dba (Max)
- Req'd Hole Size: 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" (95mm x 95mm)
- Connection: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity - Tip to +)
- Voltage: 7 to 9V DC for Normal Operation or 9-12V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 200 milliamps at 12V DC