Cool Components Cabinet Duct System with Two Fan Units
Add Ventilation to a Challenging Cabinet
Designed to provide ventilation in a challenging cabinet, the Cool Components Cabinet Duct System with Two Fan Units keeps your cabinet cool by preventing heat from rising or remaining inside. The system's two fans pull hot air from behind electronic components into the duct, and send it downward then out of the cabinet through a bottom toe kick grill (sold separately). The specially manufactured 50mm magnetic levitation fans (with brushless and Vapo bearings) ensure quiet operation and long life. It's the perfect solution for fine cabinetry that you don't want to cut holes in, built-in cabinetry with limited venting options, or cabinets with multiple bays and components in the center areas.
- Pulls in hot air to direct it downward and out a toe kick
- Allows placement of fan units exactly where needed
- Customizable with adjustable fan speed for optional automation
- Compatible with all Cool Components Temperature Controllers
- "Fast Wire" system facilitates system design and installation
Fits Into Cabinets of All Sizes & Configurations
The Cabinet Duct System comes unassembled (with duct tubing, two fans, and accessories), so you can perfectly customize it for your cabinet. The body of the duct is made out of attractive yet durable PVC tubing, which can be easily cut into for fan installation at the ideal locations. This allows you to place a fan unit directly behind each heat-producing component no matter how your cabinet is configured. The side of the body can also be fitted with wiring clips to keep the wiring neat and organized. Additional tubing can be added and additional fan units are available as well.
Optionally Supports Temperature Control
Like all Cool Components fans, the two fans in this system are variable speed, so if you add an optional temperature controller (sold separately), you can implement automatic fan control to make sure your cabinet stays cool reliably. Automated controls can include simple on/off, as well as automated variable speed control, which accelerates the fans as heat rises. The system is fully compatible with all Cool Components temperature controllers, which easily plug inline between the system's power supplies and power jack.
- Tubing Assembly with Accessories
- (2) Fan Assemblies
- Power Supply
- Power Connector
NOTE: Requires a toe kick grill, sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cool Components products are not available to ship outside the U.S.
Cool Components Cooling Products
Cool Components products are the first line of defense against heat generated by today's audio video components. The cooling products are simply placed on components to circulate air around individual components and are recommended for heat-producing components such as home theater amplifiers, receivers, high-definition cable and satellite receivers, some DVD players and other computer controlled components such as video processors and game boxes.
- Manufacturer Part #: VS-CDS-SYS1
- Construction: Gray PVC
- Cooling System: 2 Brushless 50mm Magnetic Levitation Fan Units w/Fan Guards (Est. 60,000hr)
- Air Flow: 4CFM – 10CFM (Per Fan Unit)
- Noise: Noise level is dependent on system settings and options (can be run quietly)
- Tubing: 3.35(W) x 1.38(D) inches (44.5 x 6.7 x 0.64 cm)
- Main Section: 35.75 inches (90.8cm) in height
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Power Supply: Includes PS-300 (300mA)
- Power Connection: 2-Pin Coax Connector w/ 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity)
- Voltage: 6 to 9V DC for Normal Operation or 9 to 12V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 50mA (milliamps) at 12VDC (Per Fan Unit)